Creativity, in landscape format

I believe being creative is a state of mind, one that isn't limited to a particular format. Now, I know I can be creative when putting words together, but my interests also run to visual arts. Unfortunately for me, even my stick people look... impaired.

Luckily for me, however, technology works miracles. Thanks to Photoshop, a graphics tablet and a strong belief that I can do anything I set my mind to, even a girl who can't draw the hangman properly when playing the game can turn out something like this from scratch:


(click on the image to see the full size version)

I'm hooked. Expect many more graphics from me in the future. Hey, I gotta show off my work somewhere, right? And considering I'll never get paid for what I do, I guess I'll be imposing my amateurish attempts on my friends. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

ROFL. It's absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on the resurrection. An old hobby like this can be a huge stress reliever.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Robin S. said...

That's great Lacey! You are very creative! I wish I were that talented. :) Can't wait to see more!

9:03 AM  
Blogger beth kery said...

How lovely, Lacey! I like your new hobby.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Fiona Jayde said...

Gorgeous! Especially awe inspiring to someone who can't seem to master the art of the digital pen... I love how you did the "splashies" :)

-Fi

2:22 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm still in awe myself. I keep looking at it and thinking, "Wait... I made that?"

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home