Good doggie

Hi, I'm Lacey, and I'm a Photoshop addict.

(Hi, Lacey!)

Most normal people, after being rudely wrenched out of bed after only three hours of sleep would find a way to get back under the covers ASAP. Not me. Though I could barely keep my eyelids from snapping shut, I ambled over to my computer, pulled up a new Photoshop file, and went crazy experimenting with brushes, colors, gradients, etc.

Five and a half hours later, I had this:



(click on the image for a larger version)


Sorta goes with my werewolf release today, no? *g*

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Robin S. said...

Awww, Lacey he's adorable! And, it's not so bad being addicted to Photoshop. At least it's not harming anyone! *G*

Hugs,
Robin S.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Well, Robin, that probably remains to be seen. LOL

And thank you! :-)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Redmond said...

Very cute, Lacey. Congratulations on the new release!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Thanks, Heather! New releases always feel great, but when the book also wraps up a long-term series, it's an added bonus. :-)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

Congrats on the new release! Verra cute dog and kudos on the addiction.

Hi, my name is Dawn and I'm a gimp addict. No, not quite Photoshop. Wait! Why are you shoving me out the door??? ROFL

10:42 PM  
Blogger beth kery said...

Wow, that is one vicious looking animal, Lacey:)
Sounds like you love your Photoshop. Good outlet for you! Keep those savage beasts coming, both on the writing and Photoshop front!
Beth

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home