Meme: 6 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by fellow blogger and Servant of the Muse Lyndi Lamont / Linda McLaughlin.

Rules of the meme:

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So, here goes. Six random things you may not know about me.

1. I drink honey right out of the jar. Most days, I don't even use a spoon.


Photo by: alsjhc


2. I used to work as a collections agent for a credit card company.

3. On my birth certificate, my first name is registered as "Lizuca". (That's pronounced lee-zoo-kah)

4. I'm a poker nut. One of my goals is to win a World Series of Poker bracelet before I die.

5. The only alcohol I drink is rum. And even then, it must be spiced rum, and it must be combined with Coke (regular, not diet).

6. I subscribe to six Harlequin category lines, which adds up to roughly 30 Harlequin books that show up on my doorstep every single month.

And you thought you were weird? Ha!

I tag:

Darragha Foster

Selena Illyria
Trixie Stiletto

Dawn Montgomery

Robin Snodgrass
Fiona Jayde


I can't wait to read your memes!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndi Lamont said...

Lacey, oh, I love the name Lizuca. I've never heard it before, but I really like it. Can't imagine drinking honey out of the jar though. It's so thick!

Good luck with the world series of poker. Better you than me; I'm a terrible card player.

Thanks for playing along with the meme.

Linda / Lyndi

11:10 PM  
Blogger Fiona Jayde said...

WOW Lacey - I didn't know that about your name! Thats pretty cool!

How do you drink honey from a jar?? Doesn't it take forever? Aren't you thirsty afterwards?

Thanks for tagging me -- my 6 random things are up:)
--Fi

10:42 AM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Thanks for the compliments on my name! It's unique even in Romania... and even Romanian folks had trouble pronouncing it. Go figure. My parents were creative.

I stopped using it when I started going to school in New York. Since the first three letters of my real name are L-I-Z, I shortened it, then officially changed it to "Elizabeth" when I got married and changed my last name anyway. So there you have it -- little-known fact. :-)

As for the honey, it's easier when I drink it from the spout in the bear's head, but I can swig out of a regular jar, no problem. LOL And Fi, of course I'm thirsty afterward... it's not a substitute for a water, just a sugar addict's fix. *g*

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home