I Know I'm an Ice Cream Cake, but What Are You?

So, seeing as how I'm a huge fan of dessert (no meal is complete without it, in my opinion), I couldn't resist taking the "What Kind of Cake Are You?" quiz. Yes, it's silly, but considering my stomach's growling and I'd love a giant slice of chocolate cake right about now, it seemed like the right thing to do.




You Are an Ice Cream Cake



Surprising, unique, and high maintenance.

You're one of a kind, and you don't want anyone to forget it.

You're fun in small doses, but it's easy for people to overdose on you!



The funny thing about this is that while I love cake, and I love ice cream, combining these two yummy treats just leaves me cold (err... no pun intended there). But the quiz-makers are probably right on with their overdose comment. *sigh*

So, spill it -- what kind of cake are you?

Lacey
http://www.laceysavage.com

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Jayde said...

I'm Red Velvet Cake.. And I'm not ashamed to admit - I have no idea what it is...

Do you remember when Baskin Robbins had a pizza shaped ice cream cake? LOL

Maaan, now I'm hungry...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

I've never had red velvet cake either, but I've seen it. All I know about is that the inside is... well, red. And I think maybe there's some chocolate ganache frosting? Not sure -- that could just be wishful thinking. :-)

And oddly enough, I don't think I've ever seen Baskin Robbins' pizza ice cream cake. It didn't come in pepperoni flavor, did it?

Lacey

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

Red Velvet cake is just white cake with a TON of red food coloring. It turns your lips and teeth red ROFL.

This is what mine said:
You are Strawberry Cake:
Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!

ROFL.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Red food coloring? THAT's the secret?! Geez... why don't they just call it Red Food Coloring Cake, then? LOL Red Velvet Cake sounds so... fancy and elegant for something that stains your teeth.

Love that Strawberry Cake description. I can totally see that about you. :-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Lyndi Lamont said...

Lacey, OMG, that ice cream cake is so you. :D

I'm chocolate cake (what a surprise?)

"Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality. People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you."

Don't know about that last part, but I'm definitely friendly. These quizzes are fun and so clever.

Oh, one of my local supermarkets had Red Velvet Cake, but the ingredients included chocolate and my teeth didn't turn red. It was good.

Lyndi

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Ha! I'm not sure how to take that, Lyndi... You're saying I'm high maintenance and you get tired of me quickly? *g*

I can totally see you as chocolate cake, though!

Classy? Check.
Fun? Check.
Comforting? Check.
Friendly? Check.
People love your company? Check some more. :-)

Lacey

9:48 PM  
Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

LOL I know what you mean about the cake! That was a really fun one to do. :)

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home