Naughty Stage Actresses and Ghost Stories

I've talked about inspiration before. I get ideas from everywhere: newspaper headlines, books, movies, tarot card spreads, you name it.

I've had a story idea running loose in my mind for a few months now, which came to me when I dealt a story spread using a brand new Tarot deck. The story revolves around a theater actress and her sex-scapades.

The problem? I know nothing about the theater world. Oh, sure, I've been to the theater, but that's not the same as knowing what goes on behind the scenes. So I've started doing research. A little here, a little there, trying to learn a few things about the life of a stage actor.

In my research, I came across an article on London's Haunted Theaters, and it struck a chord. Twisting my naughty actress story into an erotic ghost tale would certainly add a little spice to my premise.


Photo by: oaspetele_de_piatra

From the ghost of Joseph Grimaldi, whose head is said to haunt the Theatre Royale, to Lyceum Theater's William Terris, who died in the arms of his leading lady, it seems there's no end of inspirational material to fit the theme.

I'd love to hear from you. If you know anything about the theater world you think might be useful to me, or if you simply want to let me know how much you like ghost stories, leave me a comment!

Lacey
http://www.laceysavage.com

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

What do you wanna know, hon? Shoot me an email. :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lacey Savage said...

Oooh, I had no idea you were a theater babe. :-) I'll definitely shoot you an email when I start planning out my story in earnest.

Thank you!

Lacey

11:59 AM  
Blogger Dawn Montgomery said...

Any time!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home